Full Sail University | Orlando, FL | 2010-2011
M.S. Digital Marketing
B.S. Media & Cultural Studies
Rollins College | Winter Park, FL | 2006-2010
Digital Marketing Manager
The Pottery Patch| West Palm Beach, FL | 2014-Present
- Responsible for managing and creating all website content including copy, blog posts, photos, graphics, and product listings.
- Persistently make traffic and conversion-driven improvements to the website based on KPIs resulting in a year-over-year increase in unique visitors and conversions.
- Observe trends in analytics and optimize the user experience.
- Designed and launched a new WordPress and WooCommerce website with improved UX and technical functionality
- Provide marketing collateral as needed for the sales team, including print material and emails.
Digital Media Specialist
Datamax-O’Neil | Orlando, FL | 2011-2013
- Lead marketing team through on-boarding new marketing automation and lead generation software, integrating emails, web forms, and landing pages.
- Used a custom content management system to add and edit all content across the multi-language website.
- Worked with project managers, copywriters, and translators to manage content workflow and implementation.
Freelance Web Content Specialist
WordPress and Content Marketing | Freelance | 2016-Present
- Build, redesign, and manage WordPress websites for a variety of small businesses across multiple industries.
- Research, write, and build inbound marketing channels, such as landing pages, web forms, newsletters, blog posts, videos, whitepapers, and case studies.
- Advise and guide stakeholders on marketing best practices while producing an end product the client is happy with.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Automatic Sync Technologies | Remote | 2014-2018
- Worked closely with VP of Partner Development to understand strategic partnerships in higher education and their need for optimizing video accessibility workflows through integrations with learning management systems.
- Researched, wrote, and optimized inbound marketing content for education partners on the topic of captioning, educational technology, and accessibility regulations, such as email newsletters, blogs, videos, whitepapers, and case studies.
- Observed trends in user experience analytics and enhanced the website accordingly.
- Managed WordPress website and was responsible for all changes as well as new content and pages.
- Responded to Requests for Proposals from prospective Education clients which required an in-depth understanding of how the product could best integrate with the client’s existing workflows.
- CRM: Act-On. Mailchimp. Salesforce. Constant Contact. Marketing Automation. Email Marketing.
- CMS: WordPress. Elementor. WP Bakery. WooCommerce. Shopify. Basic HTML/CSS.
- Optimization: Analytics. A/B Testing. Hotjar.
- Content Creation: Copywriting. Content Writing. Graphic Design.
- Design: Adobe Photoshop. Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator. Adobe Lightroom. Photography.
- Problem-Solving. Strategic Thinking. Critical Thinking
- Responsible. Dependable. Helpful
- Resourceful. Fast Learner. Eager to Learn
- Organizing. Prioritizing. Multi-Tasking. Goal Oriented
- Proactive. Work Independently or Collaborate.
- Genuine. Friendly. Happy.